A Foolproof Formula for Doubling Your Self Confidence
Self Confidence is a state of mind, and it’s something that you can build up if you feel like your supply is running low. When you believe in yourself, you feel more secure, and you enjoy greater success.
Most of us have times in our life when fears and doubts undermine our faith in ourselves. You may experience setbacks that leave you feeling helpless. It’s also natural for self confidence to fluctuate from day to day or vary from one area of your life to another.
There are concrete actions you can take to empower yourself. Study these tips to put together a foolproof formula for doubling your self confidence.
Practice Self Care for Self Confidence :
- Eat healthy. Nourish your body and maintain your energy by choosing nutritious whole foods. Limit your consumption of sugar and salt. Eat more vegetables, legumes, and nuts.
- Exercise regularly. Physical activity strengthens your body and mind, enhances your body image, and boosts your mood. Find a variety of activities suitable for your fitness level. Find a workout buddy to join you.
- Sleep well. Most adults need 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night to function well. Establish a regular bedtime and stick to it as closely as possible even on weekends and holidays.
- Dress for success. Do you like what you see in the mirror? Select clothing that flatters your figure. Try a new hairstyle or visit a makeup counter for suggestions.
- Clean house. Your surroundings can affect your confidence. Fight anxiety by clearing away clutter and maintaining a tidy home.
- Seek support. Self confidence comes from within, but you can surround yourself with family and friends who reinforce your positive frame of mind. Confide in loved ones who give you constructive feedback and encouragement.
- Manage stress. You look more confident when you’re calm. Spend time each day engaging in relaxation practices like meditation or listening to music.
- Have fun. Do things you enjoy. It will help you to discover your strengths and express your creativity. Play with your children or take up a new sport.
- Regular hypnosis sessions. Hypnosis is pretty amazing. It is the most relaxing experience you’ll ever have and it will help you manage stress better, sleep better, and will work wonders for self confidence and self esteem.
Add to Your Achievements:
- Set goals. Create meaningful goals that give you something to strive for. Make them specific and realistic for you. Write them down and post them some place where you can see them. Create systems that will help you to accomplish them. Goals are useless unless you have a system for achieving them.
- Give back. Cultivating a sense of gratitude will motivate you to contribute to your community. As you share your blessings, the world will seem safer and friendlier.
- Stop procrastinating. Do you have a project that you’ve been putting off? Break it down into smaller stages and take a first step. You’ll start building momentum and accelerate your progress. Nothing destroys self confidence and self esteem more than incomplete projects.
- Change a habit. Pick one thing you want to change. You could start by correcting your posture or drinking more water. This is another area where your hypnotherapist can help you a lot.
- Study and practice. Increasing your competence can make your self confidence soar. Commit yourself to lifelong learning. Read books and take courses online. Become a member of your local museum. Practice an enriching hobby like playing the piano or growing organic vegetables.
- Learn from experience. Disappointments are inevitable, but they don’t have to shake your faith in yourself. Take pride in putting forth effort and having the courage to go beyond your comfort zone.
- Think positive. Notice the happy events in your life and look on the bright side of difficult situations. Focus on solutions when you run into trouble. Talk to yourself like a cherished friend with messages that comfort and inspire you.
- Practice forgiveness. Nothing will hold you back more in life or destroy your self confidence more than holding onto negative energy. Holding onto negative energy like anger and hate serves no meaningful purpose. It does nothing to the person it is directed at, but it will definitely destroy you from the inside out.
Healthy self confidence is about trusting your ability to handle what comes your way. Take control of your life by making your well being a top priority and working consistently toward your goals.
Making sure to keep your mind clean and free by getting yourself in for a hypnotherapy session once a week is vitally important. Mental clutter will interfere with virtually everything listed above. Your hypnotherapist knows how to help you mentally clean house.
I deliver hypnotherapy sessions by phone, through Skype, and in person and I also make it a priority to get myself in session every week without fail. If you would like to talk with me about how hypnotherapy can help you, I offer a free 30 minute Discovery Consultation by phone.Click Here to Book Your Discovery Consultation